Instagram is the new trend of the 21st century. From teens to millennial, everyone is deeply involved in this new cliche. After all, it’s a great platform to stay connected with this advancing world. A user can see what is happening and what is about to happen. Instagram is a bustling marketplace too. E-Commerce businesses are trying their best to reach this platform’s 2 billion active users. Many are using it to get exposure. Content monetization has further enhanced the crowd of its users.
Instagram stories are a great way to interact with your followers. A user can put his thoughts, expressions, or precious moments in the form of Instagram stories to share with the world. Be it an image, video, or boomerang; it is a great way to stay connected. Stories come in handy as Instagram posts aren’t suitable for sharing day-to-day thoughts.
An everyday user can use stories to share the events of his life. He can show off his achievements and deeds to his followers. He can also express everything he wants. Businesses can optimize this story feature to fetch benefits from it. They can portray their products, services, and promotions to their Instagram followers. Influencers can go live and share tidbits of their life with stories. With various other options available, like stickers, one can create QnAs, Votes, demographics, and stories as very interesting and interactive.
Step by Step Guide to Add Multiple Photos On Instagram Story
Adding a single picture to an Instagram story is nothing of a problem. All you have to do is click on the “add story” button, either on the bottom of the screen or on the top left. A screen with an opened camera will pop up. It’s up to you now. If you want to capture a photo now, click it via an Instagram lens, or if you want to import one from the gallery, click on the photos icon at the bottom left. Now choose from the gallery the photo you wish to upload.
When we try to put multiple photos into a single story, we can’t. We all have faced this problem once. When we upload multiple images, they get uploaded as separate stories, not as single. That way, you can’t reach your free Instagram followers the way you want.
Luckily we are here with a solution for you. We have explained this whole solution in a technical yet super simple way. After copying this process, you would be able to add multiple photos into a single story to better interact with your Instagram followers.
The Only Working Ways to Add Multiple Photos in Instagram Story
There are only two working ways to add multiple photos to a single story. Now add stories with style through the following steps.
- Through Sticker Option
The sticker option is the first and most common way to add multiple photos. In this process, after adding the primary photo number one, we add other photos as stickers. We can also customize their borders. Like we can pan them into a heart, star, square, circle, or rounded corner square shape. This creative method can also make you gain free Instagram followers. Copy the following steps to get your story done
- Click Add Story Button: Open your Instagram app and click on the “add story” option. You can do this by clicking on the plus icon at the bottom center or your “profile” icon on the top left.
- Choose First Photo: After this, a screen will appear. It is Instagram Lens. It has a built-in camera feature with various filters too. You can either click your first photo using this camera or the small photos icon at the bottom left. It will open your gallery. Now choose a single first photo you want to upload to show to your Instagram followers.
- Make Adjustments: Now, make some adjustments to your first photo. You have to add other pictures, too, so create room for them by resizing or moving the first picture around. You can resize it by pinching in or out.
- Click on Stickers Option: There is a stickers feature on Instagram. Its icon is located at the top right of the screen, third from right. A small menu of various sticker options will pop up.
- Choose Photo Sticker: Now scroll down in this menu, and you will find a Photo Sticker option, click on that, and it will take you to the photo gallery. Choose the picture you want to add, and it will be added to the story with your first picture.
- Make Adjustments: Now, make adjustments to this second picture. Tapping it will change its shape, and pinching in and out will change its size. Dragging will change its position. If you want to add more pictures, then repeat this process.
The second possible way to show your Instagram followers some creative stories is
- Through Collage Option
The second way to add multiple photos to a single Instagram story is by using the collage option. Instagram stories have a feature where we can create perfect collages worthy enough to generate a sufficient number of Instagram likes. The drawback of this option is that it doesn’t offer versatility. If you want to show specific tailored content to your Instagram followers, this feature can’t save the day for you.
You can do this by following steps
- Click Add Story Button: Open your Instagram app and click on the “add story” option. You can do this by either clicking on the plus icon at the bottom center or by clicking on your “profile” icon on the top left.
- Click on Layout Option: There is a layout option on Instagram. It is at the center-left and the third form top. Click on this option to create a collage. There will be various options. You can choose your desired shape.
- Choose Photos: After this, you can choose your desired images from your gallery. Remember, the gallery option is at the bottom left. Or you can use your Instagram lens here too. After adding sufficient photos, it’s time to edit.
- Edit as Per Your Needs: Now, you can add text, stickers, or any type of edits you want. In this step, you can tailor your content to match your Instagram following.
Pro Tip: How To Make Your Stories Achieve Effective Enough to Achieve Targets
Stories are a great tool to get your business some suitable sales and exposure. Influencers can also utilize this tool to get a plethora of audiences around them. Ordinary users can also get their Instagram following boosted.
The only effective and a real working tool is our top-class, yet convenient Free Instagram Followers and Free Instagram likes service. We provide 110% legal and organic Instagram followers for free. We have a bot-free policy; each follow and like is from a real account through our service.
There is a lifetime guarantee for zero account ban and restriction incidents. We provide Free Followers Instagram in a matter of seconds. Just fill out a tiny quotation form on our website and see your account flooded with 110% original free Instagram followers and likes.
Read More Topics : Does Instagram Notify When You Screenshot a Story